Monday, July 20, 2009

momentseses

what say i missmev? "No Sleep til Brooklyn!" I'm excited to get out east for another dose of goodness from my teacher. and the beastie boys always make me feel full of shakti, that is the force that enlivens, the animating energy of lord Siva's tandava dance.

as for inner and outer spiral, i do love that assist in DFD, when with the inner edge of the feet rooted, a friend draws my inner thighs back and apart, so i can freely widen the sitting bones, creating space in the pelvic floor, and into that space, scoop the tailbone, lift the belly in and up, outer rotate the thighs, and ground down through the pinky toe side of the foot, reconnecting to the earth. it's like filling an empty crystal vase with Queen Anne's lace.

life coach getting tantric on you, eh? i've been more with the buddhists lately, letting go first to let the fresh flow in. but as for colors GREEN. the color of the heart. you know that part in wayne's world, when the big hair guy says to all the other guys, "I love you, man!" and Garth responds brilliantly with, "Thank You!" There's the tantra, the first principle of anusara yoga, open to grace. With gratitude, let the love flow in first.

What else is there to say but I love you, friend?!

1 comment:

  1. i found the blog by googling beardwickyogis and this is the post I was directed to. the post speaks through the universe to me, reminding me of our most recent class. *high five* I love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete