Tuesday, July 7, 2009

momentses?

momentses? 

 

last night it hit me in a more palpable way: not only do I want to feel that I’ve cultivated positivity, health, and happiness for myself at the end of the summer, but in order to do so, as the Beastie Boys said, “ain’t no time like the present to work sh*t out.”  that is to say, happiness is now, this moment.  this very second, millisecond, this very vibration and milli-vibration – every milli-moment a choice.  and in meditation today, I thought to myself, life is simply a series of ‘this momentses’, followed by, ‘did I just say “momentses”?’  is that even a word?  I laughed myself back to that particular present moment.

other tid bits.

my life coach said yesterday that in order to let go, it has to first come in.  how very tantric.  to live is to feel, and to live fully is to feel fully.  when we quiet the citta vritti of the mind fluctuation, we open the forum to our heart.  yesterday my heart was pink and green – a nice color combo by my reckoning!  pink for romance, and green for spirit, thirsty for Union, Consciousness, and Bliss.  yes please I’ll take them all.  starting Now.

and how about them spirals?  got to inner and outer spirals in the arms yesterday in doug keller’s manual.  inner spiral feels unnatural to me, while outer spiral feels delightful.  I do suppose though, that when you do an inner spiral, starting at the thumb and pointer fingers, moving with energy up the inner arm to the front deltoid, it does firm the upper arm bone into the shoulder socket.  and I suppose that that firmness allows for outer spiral to take off.  I’m such an outer spiraler though.  what say you AB?

No comments:

Post a Comment